Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Cute Shoes / Exercise


I absolutely love these shoes... Me and my mommy got the same pair when we were in Chicago last year. This is the first time I am getting to wear them. I brought along an extra pair of comfy shoes just in case these hurt my feet. I kinda remember something about that last year. Boy, what we ladies do to stay cute!!!

Last night didn't do anything but relax. OH... I did "workout" for about 30 mins. Which is VERY good for my lazy ass. I plan on doing it again tonight. Maybe I will push for an hour? Gotta get BNAF for the summer. Who knows where I may be going for my anniversary trip this year. I may even have to bust out a bikini... Seriously I need to get in shape. I am slowing streching out of shape. But I gotta work hard to fix this.

No comments: