Thursday, August 18, 2005

Big Toe, Sundae, Rain and 24HrFitness

Well i chipped the nail on my big toe a few days ago... i finally snagged and cracked it pretty bad last night. Well i just couldn't have that... i put a bandaid on it and today i went to my fav nail place and they hooked that bad boy up! The little chinese chick put some arcylic glaze stuff on it and it's as good as new!!! Not to mention cute... Can't go to jamaica with un-cute toe-toes...

After my nail healing was done i went to Mikey-D's and got a strawberry sundae... it was good... delicious! I don't eat sweets much but i had a craving for this...

It's gloomy outside and looks like it's gonna rain. That's good... It keeps it from being so dang hot! I gotta get one of those dashboard reflector thingies my steering wheel was on fire earlier today...

Well I am gonna work out today at the gym by myself.. DH worked out last night. My goal is 2 miles elip and 4 miles bike. And a nice strength work out for 20 mins.

No comments: