Saturday, February 18, 2006

Weekend Scrappin -- Family page...


It's the weekend baby! And guess what! I am scrappin... it's Saturday around 6pm. Hubby worked all day and is on his way to the gym which means I have a few more hours of time to myself. I just finished this page on my family at my graduation dinner last year. All paper I used was by Paper Loft. More pastel"y" that anything I usually use. And the letter "F" I traced from a Basic Grey die cut letter. (Thanks for the idea Cat!)The little box reads "The Family that plays together stays together". Now off to see what else I can do tonight. Got two more days since President's day is a holiday for me! YEAH!!  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would you do without flowers??? - Cathy

Trina said...

thanks to you cathy I have more than i could ever need!!