Monday, March 13, 2006

5 days will the weekend...

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was pretty good. Friday night I was a scrappin fool! I did the five pages you see here. I stayed up sooooo late working on them. I think I got burnt out after that. Cause I didn't want to scrap anymore for the weekend... As you can see I am already counting the days til the upcoming weekend...

We went to the movies with another couple and saw Madea's Family Reunion. It was pretty funny! The audio went out for about 10 mins and we got free passes to another show! As much as we go to the movies that will be this weekend probably! Last night we went to the Improv to see Rickey Smiley. He was a trip! The good thing about his comedy is that it was clean for the most part. We had fun together.

So now it's Monday morning again... and what's the first thing I do when I get in to work??? Scan my pages... so that I can share them with everyone! I am such a good worker... He He!





5 comments:

CathyVal said...

LOVE ALL THE PAGES BUT I must say my favorite is the last one of you and Rod. Great job and way to go for the weekend or should I say for the night! You put me to shame girl...

Adrienne said...

LOVE the pages!!! Im counting down until the weekend too! LOL

ClassC Scrapper said...

Your pages are awesome!!!!! You're not the only one ready for the weekend. I posted the exact same thing on my blog yesterday!!!!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Wonderful LO's. Girl, your hair is HOT! Weekends...dontcha just love 'em? Seems strange we don't get as many days OFF as we have to work. Now THAT would be a good weekend! But who would go back to work? SMILE.

Muriel said...

Ricky was clean?! he he...

Do you go to the movies with your passes yet? I love movies I went twice this weekend...

So is your hubby in the navy?