Friday, March 24, 2006

Help Me...

Help me someone... I have scrappers block, big time... I am stuck in the rut... I am afraid that if I sit down and try to scrap that my pages will look like crap! I think this all stems from the one page I did a week ago and I HATED how it turned out! Well since then I haven't been able to sit down and scrap. I just look at my scraproom and get intimidated! It's pitiful I know...

Does anyone ever happen to anyone out there? I am the only crazy one...?? If not what do YOU do to get your mojo back????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you are NOT alone! I get scrappers block ALLLLLLLLLL the time! LOL. I normally make something small, then I can get back to scrapping!! I LOVE making cards, so that ALWAYS does the trick for me!

Toya said...

i really don't push it, If I don't have any ideas I just don't worry about it. I usually go to 2 peas or blog hopping just to see what everyone else is doing, but I don't scrap if I don't have the feel for it. Quality is always better than quantity. Just give it time it will come back