Sunday, March 05, 2006

Our weekend...


Can I just say I love this guy?! Well I do. Saturday morning he tells me to pack only my toiletries because we are making a little trip... well later he tells me that we are going to stay downtown for the night and have an evening out together! We stayed at the Hotel Derek. Our room was really nice! After we got settled we had lunch at Fox Sports Grill and I got my fav crab cakes. After we stuffed ourselves at dinner we walked all over the galleria because he wanted to buy me an outfit for the night when we would go out. Well I guess my hubby didn't think about it that us girls need shoes and a purse to match too... so i was running around trying to find shoes and a purse to match after I found my outfit. We had a faboulous night! At first we went to The Whiskey at Hotel Icon and I had my first chocolate martini! We sat in the lounge area by the fireplace and just talked and laughed. Then we walked over to ENVY and then to the M Bar. We danced and laughed and had so much fun! You could probably tell we don't get out much because we were really enjoying ourselves. Sooooo needless to say I didn't get any scrappin done because we didn't get home until Sunday afternoon and we both were tired from the night before. So we both crashed on Sunday. I am so glad that we went out. He must have been getting vibes from me cause this was exactly what I wanted to do this weekend. I am so glad we still enjoy each others company and can just fun together. I hope we will still do things like this after kids come.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: