Thursday, June 29, 2006

BET Awards 2006

My review of some of my favorite moments from the BET awards:

B and Jay: OMG... did Beyonce work it or what? She commanded attention and respect during her performance. It was awesome. I can't get Deja Vu outta my head now... love that song. Her and and Jay-Z are sooo cute together... the have great chemistry! Love them....


My man TI: King of the south, did his thang. I love how freakin' cool TI is. He is just so chill. Love that about him. I think they started of a little slow and then it got better. Plus TI is a cutie pie.


Chaka Khan performance: Loved the performanance by Chaka Khan, my dh did too. She was his fantasy girl back in the day. LOL!! We both enjoyed going down memory lane with some of those old songs...

I'm not into rap too much... some stuff that's catchy and danceable I like. But I really liked Busta Rhyme's performance. He had a major calabo going on... Missy, Rah Digga, Eminem.... It was tight!

Jamie Foxx was really good... lookin' sexy as usual... but I wanted to slap him for kissing Fantasia! That was a trip!!! LOL.. I like the songs he did. He's really talented and has a great stage presence...

Overall the show was good as usual... I didn't even get to mention Mary J, Chris Brown, Prince, Yolanda Adams... WOW! It just gets better every year! All ready looking foward to next year...

Check the repeat of the whole 2006 BET Awards on Friday night... if you missed it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that Jamie and Fantasia moment....ok...he IS sexy isn't he!!

Keianna said...

I didn't see the show, so thanks for the clips. Jamie Foxx is extra extra sexy :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes the awards was hot... I loved Mary J. Bliges outfit... She is good for rocking those boot!!!

Gina said...

The awards didn't show here, so I am hoping someone will load them on You Tube. I loves me some BeyZ!
Your scrapbooking designs are really nice do you have more loaded on Flickr?

Vee said...

i am there with you on the kiss with Fanny
not necessary at all
I have to catch the reruns because I missed the last hour
but it seemed like this was the best BET awards yet

Anonymous said...

Ithought I was having an heartattack when B did her performance. Love her and J together, no matter what folk say. I turn away at the Jamie Foxx and Fantasia moment...I was appalled. She is my girl but I thought she was going to swallow Jamie. It was a hot show. Prince and Stevie playing with Chaka. Awesome, Have a great fourth, Trina!