Monday, July 03, 2006

Good day...

Hi all. My Monday was pretty good. I went to see the optometrist. Which I have been needing to do for sooooo long. I have had my old contacts in for wayyyy to long. I was embarrassed to tell the doctor! We she fitted me with new contacts right there in the office and sent me packing! I was a happy camper. Although my eyes were dilated for a few hours, that was a pain in the butt, cause I couldn't see to use my computer!! LOL!!! I am sooo relived that I got that over with, it's been a long time coming.
It's so nice to be off work this week. It's been a while since I had a vacation. Well, I guess it's been about 6 months. I was off in January '06 and December of last year. It's time much needed. DH is off this week with me too. When I got home on Friday the beginning of our vacation week... I gave him a calendar of events for the next nine days and he was like cool! He kept it on his office desk! (smile) We have been on track so far. Today was our scrapbook/PlayStation day. And we did just that. I did four pages today and last night and he has been playing his little heart out on PlayStation too! We stay up sooo late! I hope to post my pages tomorrow.
Have a great 4th!!
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG. How many times do I {say} that to you? My hubby is a playstation fanatic....X-box too. Tooooo funny. I love that you guys are on track...