Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Painting...

Have we bitten off more than we can chew?? Hubby and I are going to paint our living room. Its not a huge room but it's not small either. He still thinks he may call someone to do it for us. But I want to save that money and do it ourselves! It shouldn't be hard... just gonna take some time. But I am looking foward to it. Our living room really needs some paint, just a touch of color would help it out. We choise a nice tan-like color. I think it's gonna look really pretty... wish us luck!!! Anything is better than egg shell white!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We, OK, I painted my family room...I even primed it first. It took a Sat. and a Sunday to get it complete. A nice dark tan...It's so worth doing it yourself... Yeah, it's a lot of work and through the process you'll be asking yourself... whose idea was this?, but the level of appreciation at the end is unmeasurable.

Anonymous said...

Wanna come paint at my house? LOL, have fun!!! LOL

Veroncia Butler said...

You both have guts. I'm much too lazy to ever attemp to do something like that myself. Good luck, and looking forward to the finished room.

Keianna said...

Ummm, my husband and I thought it would be cute to paint our first home. Needless to say, cute wore off pretty quick and the next house we build will be professionally painted :-) Good luck with your project. Look forward to the pics.