Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Thanks for all the book suggestions. I am gonna have to go to Half-Price Books and pick up a few things soon. I am sooo glad that tomorrow is Thursday... cause that means it just that much closer to Friday. And on Friday's I don't do much work, I kinda like to slide into the weekend. Fridays also mean comfy clothes, jeans and flip flops! Can't beath that...
I haven't scrapped in FOREVER!! Well about a month. But it seems like a lifetime. My scrap group meets next month. So more than likely with CKU-Houston coming up and vacation, I don't see it happening very much on my own for a while. But I will have tons of new photos that will give me great inspiration when the time does come to scrap.
Well off to bed, so that maybe... just maybe... I can be on time for work tomorrow. :-)
Have a good one...
T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you haven't scrapped in a month, nope, couldn't do it, even when I go on vacation, if there is a scrap store around, I have to at least do some shopping, lol

Anonymous said...

Try half.com for some good prices on books. Or better yet, your local library. It has saved me tons of money, and even if you don't finish it on time you can get an extension. Even newly released books are in the library. If not you can have them order it for you. Anyway, ON time for work, what's that? I am always, ok it's really bad....but I'm usually about a half hour late daily. Gee, I really need to work on that.

Dale Anne Potter said...

Use the library and then you'll have more monies for Houston CKU!!!

Anonymous said...

A whole month....WOW!