Saturday, September 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Cathy!!!




Happy Birthday to the Best Friend a girl could ask for! Today's Cathy's.... well I better not say how old she is... Today's Cathy's Birthday! Wish I could be there with you girlie... you know we would have a ball... I hope today was special for you in every way. Thanks for always being there for me and being the sweetest person in the world! You're the best girl!

I know you are gonna get me about your baby pic above... but you were just so cute!!! HEE-HEE!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, she was a cutie little girl, happy b'day Cathy!

CathyVal said...

Thanks girl!!! I won't kill you for the picture - It's not the cat one hee hee!! Can't wait to see you next month!

Cheryl Wray said...

That is the cutest!!! Looks just like her baby picture!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Cathy!!!!!!!!! Hope your day was great. I loooove your baby pic. Very cute pigtails...