Monday, October 02, 2006

Addictions...

Well my hubby decided to "give up" playing Madden '07 and playstation for a month for personal reasons. Well, I being the caring wife that I am, decided to hide his games just in case he had a moment of weakness. Well, after a week of doing good, that moment came. He asked me where his games were, and I didn't tell him. He was furious. I laughed, and told him that he had a "problem". My hubby LOVES his Madden game... OMG! He seriously loves to play it. So when he couldn't get it, he was upset. He threatened to go in my scrap room and do some damage. I said ok, do it. Well of course he couldn't and he wouldn't do anything to my scrap stuff cause he knows how much I cherish my stuff. After he cooled off we got a really good laugh out of his "addictive behavior". Then we pressed on for a few more days of staying away from the game.

Well yesterday we went to this sports bar to watch our favorite team play. We took separate cars because I wanted to leave early. When I got home I went up for a nap. He came home an hour later and was soo sweet and asking me if I needed anything, even brought me a bowl of ice cream and told me to rest, cause it was my day off. So I did so. Thinking oh, my hubby is the sweetest thing in the world! Well after awaking from my nap of maybe 2 hours, I ventured downstairs to find him PLAYING MADDEN!!! I was like "How did you Find it???!!" He looked all ashamed and said "I rented it..." I tripped!!! I told him, "Sweetheart, you have a problem..." It was too funny! We both had a big laugh and I let him play his little heart out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most hilarious thing. SO Bryan of him!!! I can't believe he rented it. Yeah Bryan has the same addiction now he's totally into his Sunday Ticket package....ahhhhh the joys of football season!!!

CathyVal said...

That is totally hilarious!! I hope you plan on doing a page on that!!! LMOL

Shawna said...

That is too fun Trina. My hubby is the same way with Grand Tourismo. He even falls asleep playing that game. Maybe I should suggest taking a break. Yeah Right. That is the only thing that keeps him sane. ((hugs)) to you hubby for trying.

Veroncia Butler said...

Grl, you better leave him alone before me goes in your scraproom...LOL

Roz said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only wife dealing with a Madden Addict. My husband actually took off the day that Madden 07 came out so that he could stay home and play. "Get it out of his system" he said...Whatever! :-D
LOL!