Sunday, August 12, 2007

Amazing New Store in Houston Area...






WOW... I can't get over how cute this new store is! I bet the pictures don't do it justice. This a new store in Houston called By Design Scraobook Boutique http://www.bydesignscrapbookboutique.com/ it's in Clearlake. If you live in the Texas area check out her site and the blog too. I can't wait to go!! They just had a 50% off sale that I missed!! But I need more scrap stuff like, like I need a hole in my head. Anyway... I can't wait to visit this store and I hope to very soon.

6 comments:

ScrappinMyRoots said...

very nice decor!

Jada said...

That is a beautiful store!!

Adriann said...

Amazing is right! Wowser!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw some photos of that store from stephanie, I would love to see it in person, and your little man is so cute, adorable

Brown English Muffin said...

How did you miss the 50% off sale...it had better have been on account of the little one...other wise no excuse!

Anonymous said...

have you gone there before?? I haven't but will definitely stop by when i visit my mom. She lives in Pasadena.. not far to drive!! Have a good day!