Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Picfolio Max

The album I am using to do my son's book is the New Picfolio Max! I am so loving this book right now!

I love it because it feel so finished and neat. I just love to finish my scrapbook page and slide it right into this finished book. It feels more like a finished book than a scrapbook. It has 16 pages (32 double sided). Perfect for baby, books, weddings, gift albums or vacation books...

Full page Story Sleeves allow you to simply slide in a digitally printed 12 x 12 page or any piece of memorabilia for fast, photo-safe display. Works great for children’s artwork or certificates, 12 x 12 digitally printed scrapbook pages or 12 x 12 Perfect Fit Paper. You can order it here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not visited in so long, that Junior is new to me! CONGRATS!!! he is so beautiful and I also love snoogling baby toes! I am thisclose to clicking on the link and ordering one of those books!