Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Naptime Reflections...

Just put Junior down for his nap. This morning we hung outside for a little while in our camp chairs in the shade.

Lately I have been reflecting on a lot of things in my life. This week is very significant in my life. My birthday, Wedding Anniversary and my hubby's birthday are all within 7 days this month. I can't believe I have been married to my husband for 9 years. 10 years is right around the corner! (Next year Jamaica here we come!) We have gone thru so much in the last 9 years. Well if you ask him he claims its 12 years if you count when we started dating. We have changed so much and grown so much together and individually. Growth is so important in a relationship. He's allowed me to grow and improve myself, by supporting me. And I try and do the same for him. Having a child together has just made the bond even more strong. I love what we have made together.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Veroncia Butler said...

What a beautiful post.