Saturday, May 09, 2009

The best $7 bucks I have spent on baby gear!


Oh how I love this! Definitely a Must Have Baby Item!

The Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispenser. This awesome gadget allows you to feed your baby on the go with out having to lug a spoon, bowl, and baby food. It puts it all in one! You just put baby food in the container part of the spoon and the spoon end has a cap, so that it doesn't spill in your diaper bag. It's great cause it works! You just give it a little squeeze when you are ready for more food. We have used this on outings a few times now and it's a must have on the go. I've done mashed potatoes and squash in it. I will be making this my staple gift for new moms. 

I just wish I knew they had it in pink before I bought the orange... maybe I'll get another as a back up. Good excuse to get the pink one too. LOL

You can get it here: Target


No comments: