Friday, May 01, 2009

I'm still here....

I'm still here. Just haven't had the time to blog. I need to make time to journal about all the craziness that goes on around here. But we are having fun. The kids are growing so fast! Where is the pause button????? Seriously. Look at this picture of the kids. They look so big! 
My little girl is 7 Months! She got her ears pierced last month. She's crawling backwards. Eating great. She loves the song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes". 
My son, is talking up a storm. Learning his colors. Has fallen in love with all things transportation, trucks, trains, cars... He loves anything from the "Cars" Movie. He loves going "side" or outside. Loves the bubble machine. He calls it "Bubble Sheen". He loves his sister and hugs and kisses her. He's a great big brother. He just doesn't want to share his toys! 
Well until next time... promise it won't be so long... 
I have been posting to my Picture A Day site: http://picaday09.blogspot.com 
I'm trying to atleast be faithful with that!
Looking forward to the weekend! I get to scrapbook!!! I can't wait. I need to get so much done. I printed about 200 pictures today. It's been so long since I printed any. Looking forward to getting some time away and enjoying the girl talk while we scrap.
Have a great weekend!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

It's Me said...

I love this picture! Make sure you save it for them for when they are teenagers!

Tasha said...

OMG, She's so big and long. And he, he is absolutely going to be a giant. I love growing babies, but, totally, push the rewind button and then pause. Us mommies need MORE time.