Monday, December 06, 2004

Flowers


Flowers
Originally uploaded by trina_s.
My hubby sent me flowers on Friday. What a nice surprise. He sent them to me to congratulate me on making the Dean's List at school. He surprised me by taking the day off from work and taking me out to dinner. We went to Papadeux's Seafood. It was really good. We pigged out! When we got home he had more surprises and gifts for me. So needless to say we had a wonderful evening. But Saturday I was sooo lazy. Didn't do anything. Sunday about the same. But I had so much homework to do that I had to stay up late and get it done. I DIDN'T go to sleep last night!!!! I am so sleepy today at work. And I have to more school stuff at lunch so I can't just sleep in the car. Oh and the Falcon's lost to the Buccaneers on Sunday too, which means they don't go to the playoff. Needless to say my hubby is quite devestated. Oh well...

No comments: