Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Stiff Neck

My shirt is really stiff. I got heavy starch at the cleaners. I feel like a stiff neck. Maybe I am... I am so excited to be graduating and finishing school in a few weeks! It's been a long haul and hard sometimes. But I think I learned a lot. Hopefully I will be able to keep a successful career in design for many years. I hope to soon get a masters degree in something in a year or two. But in the mean time I need to start paying away at this student loan. I do hope that I can provide my children with an education (or that they get scholarships) because I don't want them to have to worry about paying loans back after school. As soon as we decide to get pregnant I want to start a college fund and agressively contribute to it. It's 11 am and I am sooo ready for lunch. I brought a frozen lunch but i want something from the outside world. Maybe a Sonic burger. I have been craving one lately. I have some returns to make at Tuesday Morning and I need to do that too.

No comments: