Wednesday, February 23, 2005

long time...

I know it's been a long time since my last post. Not much has been going on but a lot of little stuff. Co-hosted a scrap party with my BF last weekend that was fun. I only did 3 pages. I know wow (sarcastically)... I am still a scrap shop aholic... but I am now gearing towards the online stuff... I guess I am still getting used to not being in school and coming down from that. Graduation was nice. I was so glad just to graduate. Hubby was there. My parents came and were supportive. Cat was there too. I was happy to have my most important people there with me. I was proud to be really be graduating with honors. But I am glad its over. It seems I have less time now that I am just working. It's like b4 you know it it's 5 and then its 5:45 before you get home and then it's almost time for bed! I have given hubby a deadline of March 16th to have my scrap room painted. I want it painted b4 my family come to visit in March. I think my mom may be coming. We'll have to wait and see. I hope she does becuase I can't deal with big sis on my own.

No comments: