Thursday, May 19, 2005

Work followed me home...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Work followed me home last night... my neighbor had a 4200 in his truck!!! I was like what?!?!! I didn't know regular people bought these things... wonder what he is doing with it? It tripped me out so that I had to snap a photo....

Last night was fun I scrapbooked a cute page on me and my siblings in 1980. I had to "estimate" the year, cause I sure didn't know and I know my ma couldn't remember. I looked like I was about 4. I really enjoy scrapbooking. It gives me a creative outlet that I love. I love to create and make things. And last night I was really in the "mood"... (smile) I am soooo excited to scrap this Friday night at Two Moms... can't wait. I am gonna try and pre-plan my pages tonight.

1 comment:

CathyVal said...

What's a 4200???