Monday, August 22, 2005

Birthday Girl...

Yep, it's my birthday shake my booty! Get Busy... I am 31 today... man... i am an Old Ass MF. I have gotten several birthday wishes this hubby, my old A&B Boss, Kiya, Mom, Kenya, Jennifer, Phillis, Cathy, Zakiya, Katrina, Terria, Caleb and Tiff... so far... It's nice to be remembered! Hubby sent me beautiful flowers... Seriously I feel blessed to see another year and to still be healthy and so rich in life (not materialistically). My list of things to be thankful is so long. But most importantly I am thankful for the small things: good health, friends, family, job, a home... I am looking forward to spending the evening with my hubby. His birthday is 7 days away! I can't wait til we celebrate in a few nights... I have some nice surprises in store for him...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMy Co-workers surprised me and got me a cake and even sung "Happy Birthday" to me! How fun...

No comments: