Thursday, August 25, 2005

new fatburner

I told hubby I wanted to try Lipo 6. So he looked into and got it for me yesterday. He had also used it in the past. I took my first pill today... boy does it give you a rush!! You have to eat right after you take it or excerise... it's gonna be perfect for working out. But just taking with out working out, i don't know... it gets me hyped up! I thought i was gonna bust.. my hands were sweating... maybe i didn't eat enough... but that was just one pill. the normal dosage is 2 in the am and 2 in the afternoon. It's just now wearing off and I took it at 7:00 am. But I DID drink a Mountain Dew... i think i had caffeine overload... we will see how this stuff works... i won't work out again until sat morning in Jamaica. So i will take it then and work out...

No comments: