Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hush...it's John Legend


Image hosted by Photobucket.comWell Hubby and I went to see John Legend at HUSH on Sat night. The club called Hush was just that a club. We didn't get to sit down once. Rahzel and De La Soul performed they were good... Rahzel got on our nerves a little bit. But by the time John Legend got on stage my feet were KILLING ME! But he looked sooo good and sounded just as good. He put his all in to his performance. The crowd got hype when he did "I used to Love you"... I probably wont' go back to a club like that for a concert. But to get my groove on I probably would! It was a nice club. They even had go-go dancers from ATL, they were good. When De La Soul performed they had the one guy from Black SHeep come out and do a surprise performance. After 3 songs by John Legend I was ready to head out and beat the crowd out to the valet. As we were on our way out we saw one of hubby's work buddies and his wife. We chatted with them for a few minutes, bought them a drink and we left. Overall it was nice to do something different and go some where new and hear some good music. I really enjoy getting dressed up cute and going out with my husband.

No comments: