Thursday, April 06, 2006

Can I wake Up...?

OMG... this is the 2nd time this week I have overslept! I did it on Monday... and looked like ean idiot! Then again this am... luckily I get in before everyone and today I made it in just by a hair before people started coming in. You see, I am supposed to be at work at 7:00 and leave at 4:00. I only work about 17 miles from home so I get here in about 20 mins (depending). This morning my eyes popped open at 7:15 am! I flew out of the bed.

My hubby doesn't have to leave until later. Mind you I have my cell phone alarm go off and my regular alarm go off too. Just doesn't work for me lately. I feel like a little kid, who can't wake up and get to school on time. It doesn't help that we got a new mattress on Tuesday and it sleeps like heaven! (our old one was 95 years old) I gotta do better...

Have a great day! T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SO feel you on not wanting to get up! UGH

Sonia said...

I'm having the same problem! I'm blaming it on the time change. yup, yup, that's it.