Monday, August 07, 2006

It's Monday...

There is soooo much going on in my life right now. So many possiblities and what ifs.... Too much to think about trying to blog it. Plus I get a little weary about putting all my personal biz on the net. Just know that good things are happening. And that God is shining on my family. I feel so blessed.

Now if I can just make it through the day without having a weakness for a Sonic bacon cheese burger and a strawberry fresh fruit slush... agghhhh!!! I can do it... Lean Cuisine in the freezer waiting on me...

have a good one~!

2 comments:

ClassC Scrapper said...

Trina, I am so glad to hear that things are going great for you and your family. I totally understand about not putting too much of your personal business on the net. I am the same way. I try not expose too much either. Big Brother is watching . . .and no telling who else!!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
glad that God is blessing you and your family. hmmmm, that sounds good from sonic....is that a craving?