Friday, October 06, 2006

This is Friday.

This Ladies and Gentlemen (I doubt there are any gentlemen reading this) is what Friday looks like! Jeans and Crocs... COMFORTABLE! RELAXED! LOOKING FOWARD TO THE WEEKEND! Do I sound excited that it's Friday, you bet. Don't have a thing planned... maybe do a little laundry, maybe not... Gonna try and pack for my scrapbooking retreat next weekend! Sooo looking foward to that!! Maybe I'll go to a movie with the hubby or something. Anyhows, y'all enjoy your weekend...

T

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOpe you have a great weekend!!!!!

CathyVal said...

I don't know about these crocs! I'll have to try them out.

Anonymous said...

Looooove your crocks!!! Looks so comfortable. I've been talking about this day since Monday!!! I know a shame isn't it. But finally it's here Friday!!! Have FUN today girl.

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Your crocs are too cute! Have a great weekend!

Tamika said...

My daughter has this same pair of crocs. She begged and pleaded until I bought them and she loves them. I can't wait to hear about your retreat. I have been thinking about going on one with Crop Classix, but it is in November - time to think about Christmas Shopping.

Anonymous said...

Lovin that pink girl! Are those comfortable, I see alot of folks wearing them.

Sonia said...

lovin' the pink crocs :)Crocs rock,...for sure.

Shawna said...

I hear you girlfriend. Comfy friday is the way to go. Hope you had a relaxing weekend.

Anonymous said...

I <3 crocs
sounds like my kind of w/e!!

Veroncia Butler said...

How come everybody else's Crocs look so cute and mine look a mess?