5 Weird things about me:
- I will never ever take a shower without shower-shoes. No matter how clean the shower is. even at a fancy hotel I must have shower shoes. I have had the same green flip flops from old-navy for the longest time and those are my shower shoes. Anytime I am packing for a trip that is the first thing on my list.
- I must sleep with the radio on. But it has to be in the lowest setting so that you can barely hear it. Or else it is too loud and I can not sleep.
- My hubby tells me that I talk in my sleep. I hope I do not say anything incriminating to myself. LOL! And sometimes I dream that spiders are in my bed. I have very vivid dreams when I do dream.
- I have issues with food. I can not stand anyone to talk to me about what I am eating and why I am eating it that way. I hate it when people question why I use certain condiments with certain foods. Just be quiet and eat your own food! It makes me ill. Not only that but I have to prepare my food just right, depending on what it is. Certain food should not touch etc.
- I never use the same wash cloth twice. Every time I shower, wash my face or what ever I use a brand new washcloth. When I was a kid my mom fussed at me about using too many towels. Ever since I have been on my own, I have enjoyed the fact that I can use as many towels as I want. I have to wash them. :-)