Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I am addicted to scrapshopping... HELP!

Ok. I am addicted to "shopping" for scrapbooking supplies. I don't know what my problem is. I love to buy scrapbooking supplies. I can't pass up a good deal or a great sale.

On the way to work I was talking with my BF and telling her that I wouldn't by anymore scrapbooking supplies until I did some pages... Well I was browsing through layouts on Scrap Jazz, and I saw a few layouts that had a neat letter stamp on it. I found out what kind they were and had to have them. So i found them on ebay for $8.99!! They are usually 12.99.

aren't they cute?

At least i go for a bargain. At lunch I told myself to go get lunch take a nap in the car and then come back to work. I went to the freakin' scrapbook store Two Mom's which is very close to my job. I walked in and they were having a SALE! 60% off stickers, 40% off K and Co., 75% off Clearance Items.... UGHHH! This was all I needed. I got a few cute things. I didn't spend much. I got some cool glitter stuff and some letter stickers and some paper.

Here's my delima. I have way too much stuff and I don't scrapbook enough. What's my problem. I need to be a scrapaholic not a shopaholic. What's worse is that Cathy just told me about a new store near my house/job that i want to check ASAP. But I will try and refrain.

No comments: