Wednesday, April 13, 2005

so much to do / strawberries

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am sitting here in my cube and eating strawberries. I have soooo much work to do. It seems to have piled on in the last few weeks. As I am sitting her overwhelmed I just had a flash back to eating strawberries on my grandparents back porch in th summer as a little girl. I remember how they would be in the green mesh containers and I would love to put lots of sugar on mine. My grandparents were such sweet people. I can still see their faces. Always pleasant, kind.... They really loved spending time with us when we were kids. The house that they lived in is no longer as sunny and life filled as it once was. It's dark, dirty, and unkept where my uncle resides now. He doesn't do much upkeep. It's hard to go back, but even in all the dirtiness I can still feel my grandparents there and my childhood.

No comments: