Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Time for a post

It's past due for a new posting. Soooo much has been going on in the past weeks. I have done a bunch of travel. I am ready to sit still for a long while now. Aug 26-29 we went to Jamaica, Sept 2-4 I went to Memphis for my cousin's Wedding, and September 10-14 I was in Denver for work. Whew.. that's a lotta miles huh?? I am trying to rack them up for an international trip somewhere next year. I have enough now i think...

Well this week has been ok so far. I worked out on Tuesday by myself. DH was stuck in traffic. Brought my workout clothes again today. About 2 or 3 weeks ago my doctor diagnosised me with Sinus Tachycardia. My heart rate is normally at 100-160/min. Exercise further increases the rate dangerously. When I am running my heart rate is like 180. Scary!! So now I walk on the tread mill and do weights. And I am gonna do better about eating healthier.

No comments: